So, there’s just a few days left to make the most of our Highways England Passport Scheme discount. The compulsory training, The Common Induction Course, is necessary to hold a passport card. The passport itself will be compulsory for anyone who works on Highways England sites.
Why book now?
Depending on the number of people you put through the course you could save a huge amount of money! It’s a compulsory course that you’ll need to complete to work on Highways England sites. So why not take advantage of our offer and reduce the cost?!
The training certification lasts for longer the sooner you do it. Highways England have increased the validity period of the certification if you complete the training sooner rather than later.
There are around 50,000 people that need to be trained in the industry. This is obviously a huge task logistically and there is bound to be a rush as the deadline date (April 2019) gets closer. By completing the training early, you can pick and choose dates to suit you! We’ve just created a plan to deliver Tarmac’s training which is staggered over six months. Because they decided to sort it early they were able to create a schedule to suit them!
Why is the Passport being brought in?
There are many reasons that the Highways England Passport Scheme has been designed. Below are just some of the reasons:
- The reduction of site registration times using smart phone technology.
- Quick and effective and accurate verification of people accessing the sites credentials ensuring that they are authorised to do so.
- The technology provides an accurate register of the personnel and the skills that are on site at all times.
- The improved management of risks associated with fatigue.
- Organisations such as Network Rail will be aligned with the scheme allowing information to be shared when required.
Get in touch!
Give us a call on 0121 476 4731 email firstname.lastname@example.org
or you can also