LIVE ONLINE LEARNING
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to meet social distancing requirements FaCT is now able to offer this course via our LIVE ONLINE LEARNING platform. You can access the course via the internet at home or office, using a computer, laptop, tablet or even a smartphone. All you need is an internet connection and a quiet place to sit.
Our experienced trainer and assessors will support you through the qualification. He will answer questions and explain the details of the topic. We will send you links for your underpinning knowledge questions and then provide online feedback.
We can collect some evidence online however for the level 2 installers qualifications, we will need to carry out a few visits after social distancing has been lifted, For level 3 will require 1 or 2 visits and with level 5, this can all be completed online.
Call now on 0121 476 4731 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, or you can select a course below and book online.
FaCT are an approved assessment centre with Lantra for the following qualification
- Level 2 Diploma in Fencing
- Level 2 Diploma in Fencing VRS
- Level 3 Diploma in Fencing Supervision
- Level 5 Diploma in Principles of Leadership and Managment
The above qualifications are required to gain the FISS/CSCS card, level 2 of blue cards, level 3 for gold and level 5 for the black card.
This qualification is required for everyone who wants to hold a green card.
FaCT are also approved by CITB to deliver the following construction site safety plus course
- Health and Safety Awareness (HSA)
- Site Supervisor Safety Training Scheme (SSSTS)
- Site Supervisor Safety Training Scheme Refresher Course (SSSTS-R)
- Site Management Safety Training Scheme (SMSTS)
- Site Management Safety Training Scheme Refresher Course (SMSTS-R)
For the Fencing apprenticeship FaCT are approved by Industry Awards to deliver the following functional skills certificates
- Level 1 Certificate in English
- Level 2 Certificate in English
- Level 1 Certificate in Maths
- Level 2 Certificate in Maths
and the Lantra technical certificates:
- Level 2 Certificate in Boundary Fencing
- Level 2 Certificate in Land based activities
FaCT are also approved to deliver the full range of Lantra’s Leadership and Management qualifications within the land-based sector
- Level 3 Award in Principles of Time Management in Land-based Businesses
- Level 3 Certificate in Leading and Managing Teams in Land-based Establishments
- Level 4 Award in Introduction to First Line Management in Land-based Setting
- Level 4 Award in Managing Environmental Performance (Waste)
- Level 6 Award in Leadership and Management in Sales for Land-based Businesses