This week we are starting to sign up candidates onto the new FaCT training package. Having secured funding to help support the cost of a full package of training for the fence installer, we are now recruiting new candidates.
This is an exciting development, after delivering the Level 2 diploma in fencing, funded by Train 2 Gain for over 3 years to over 250 candidates. The Train 2 Gain funding programme is coming to an end following the anounchment in the mid term spending review last year. After many months of hard work and negotiation we have now secured a funding contact.
This funding will not only help towards the cost of the Level 2 diploma in fencing but now help towards the cost of the following training and certification;-
- Level 2 Award in Understanding Boundary Fencing
- Health, safety and environmental awareness course for fence installers
- Basic boundary fencing course
- Abrasive wheels certificate
- Cable avoidance tool (CAT) training certificate
- Emergency first aid
- Working at height certificate
- Manuel handling certificate
- Safe driving certificate
- Level certificate in Literacy and Numeracy
- FISS/CSCS Blue card
If you have employees or young new staff who need this training, certification and most importantly the Blue skilled installers FISS/CSCS card, now is the time to call us and ask Tim to come and talk to you about how we can save you money and get your staff trained and certificated.