Fencing and Construction Training’s commitment to respecting your privacy
- We will be transparent about the information we are collecting and what we will do with it.
- We will also use the information to help us understand your requirements and so that we can ensure you are updated on relevant training, legislation and funding.
- If you tell us, you don’t want to receive marketing messages we will stop sending them. We will, of course, continue to send essential information relating to you specific to training and booking courses.
- We will put in place measures to protect your information and keep it secure.
- We will not share your information with third parties, except where required for the processing of funding or qualification and certification purposes.
- We will respect your data protection rights and aim to give you control over your own information.
If you have further questions please get in touch with us by writing to Data Protection Officer, Fencing and Construction Training Ltd, 85 Bunbury Road, Northfield, Birmingham, B31 2ET.