FaCT Head Office and Training Centre is just 5 mins from Junction 2 of the M42 in the Midlands, easy to get to by road, rail and air.
Unit 51, Weights Lane Business Park, Weights Lane, Redditch, B97 6RG
The facility consists of :
- Three Training rooms, accommodating up to 45 candidates in total
- CITB-approved test centre, with 6 test stations
- Lantra Awards approved VRS training centre
- Lantra Awards approved Street works training centre
- Practical training areas for fencing, power tools and post-driver training
- Head Office facilities and meeting rooms
for health & safety and vocational training
We have three training rooms for the deliver of a wide range of courses. Seating from 6 up to 20 candidates
for CITB (CSCS) and Lantra for testing
A 6 station testing facility approved by CITB for the health, safety and environmental test needed for CSCS and Lantra for health and safety and street works test
V R S Approved Centre
for NHSS10b training
A wide range of different VRS systems and products enables FaCT to train to a high standard. Sytems include NPSBS, Hill and Smith, OBEx and Versco, barriers, terminals and transisions.
Street works Training Centre
to gain or renew SWQR cards
Approved to deliver the full range or operative and supervisors units and the reassessments of SWQR cards.
Location of Services and Signing lighting and guarding stand alone courses also delivered