The Level 2 Diploma in Fencing will give you an exciting opportunity to attain a recognised national qualification through an on-site assessment and the completion of some knowledge questions.
This Fencing Qualification Covers Key Skills, Knowledge, And Understanding Relating To The Following Areas:
- Locating and identifying services
- Monitoring and maintaining health and safety
- Establishing lines and levels on-site
- Receiving, handling and storing fencing materials on-site
- Preparing and operating handheld power tools and attachments
- Restoring defective fencing
- Excavating foundations for fencing
- Placing and fixing fence posts and components
This training course is ideal for anyone seeking to work in general fencing and provides the basis to progress onto the Level 3 Diploma in Work-based Fencing.
Further information on unit content can be found in the qualification specification.
1. The Level 2 Diploma in Fencing
Cost: £1,350 + VAT
2. The Level 2 Diploma in Fencing
Health & Safety Training, Touch Screen Test & FISS/CSCS card
Cost: £1,500 + VAT (Normally £1,605)
3. The Level 2 Diploma in Fencing, Health & Safety Training, Touch Screen Test & FISS/CSCS card
CAT, Abrasive Wheels, Manual Handling, and Safe Use of Power Tools
Cost: £800 + VAT (Normally 1,800)
Save Over £1,000 With FaCT!
As one of the largest providers of training, advice and support to the fencing, highway construction and manufacturing within the UK, you’ll be on the right career path with FaCT.
Our funding is very limited, so you’ll need to act fast to secure your place. Contact our team to enquire about our courses and to see if you’re eligible.
Image source: Unsplash