Fencing and Construction Training (FaCT) has developed from it origins within the Fencing Contractors Association. It is now one of the largest providers of training, advice and support to the fencing industry within the UK. With staff who are dedicated to the fencing industry, with many years experience, you can be confident of getting the very best, up to date information, specific to you business needs.
FaCT will provide a single point of access for all training, development and certification for everyone working within the fencing industry across the UK.
Provide value for money with quality provision at affordable rates and wherever possible access financial support.
Provide up to date, correct information and advice reguarding training and qualification requirements for the fencing industry.
Work with strategic partners to ensure training and development meets the changing needs of industry.
The services available to the fencing industry include:
- Training Management Services and Training Analysis and Advice
- Skills card processing including FISS/CSCS, CPCS, Lantra VRS, and IPAF
- NVQ & Diploma assessments for fencing and plant & machinery
- Health & safety training including: All in One training and testing events; health, safety and environmental awareness courses for fence installers: supervisors and managers; SMSTS; SSSTS and other courses available
- Plant and machinery training including CPCS testing
- Vocational training including First Aid, Manual Handling, Abrasive Wheels, CAT, Working at Height, VRS, Electric Security Fencing, etc.
- E-learning including safe driving, office safety, asbestos awareness, manual handling working at height, fire safety and many many more.
- Sourcing of funding where and when available to support the cost of training.
Call the FaCT office for up to date information on what funding may be available to help cover some of the cost of training and development.
(c) FACT Ltd 2010
site developed by Norsk Solutions