*All course dates can be found at the bottom of the page.*
The SSSTS refresher is a one-day course that is used to refresh your Site Supervisor Safety Training Scheme (SSSTS) SSSTS certificate. You must complete the refresher course before your certification expires or you will have to complete the full course again.
If you need the full SSSTS course click here.
The SSSTS refresher updates your knowledge of your responsibilities as a supervisor concerning; site safety, health, welfare and the environment. This course is one of the programme of the CITB Site Safety Plus (SSP) courses.
- How health and safety law is structured
- How the supervisory role fits in with the manager’s role in controlling the site safely
- Understanding the need for method statements
- Construction Site Health, Safety and Welfare
- Communication routes within site activity
- Behavioural safety
- Supervision of occupational health
BUILDUK recognises this course as meeting the required standard for all supervisors working on BUILDUK sites.
The course costs £205+VAT.
We provide tea and coffee throughout the day. However, candidates will need to make their own lunch arrangements.
You will be continually assessed during the day. You will need to attend the whole course and will also sit a multiple-choice test.
- Good understanding of spoken and written English.
- You will need to provide a valid ID for the course, such as a copy of your passport or driving licence.
- You will need to have previously completed the SSSTS course and the certification will need to be in date.
Please use our ONLINE BOOKING FORM to book your place now!