Get the Highways England Passport before the end of October 2019 or you will not be able to work on Highways England Projects.
FaCT are pleased to announce that Highways England have now confirmed their commitment to the Highways England Passport Scheme, a programme to reduce the repeated induction process and validate all workers approved to work on the network. Make sure you are not left off the road!
FaCT are continuing to deliver this training for companies and individuals across the country. A programme of open courses is scheduled with more being added weekly.
|Birmingham Training Centre (B31 2ET)||Greater Manchester & Lancashire (BB4 5HU)|
|17th June||20th June|
|3rd July||10th July|
|26th July||1st Aug|
FaCT also delivers training at their client’s venues across the country for groups of candidates between 10 and 15.
This training is normally delivered during the week, but due to popular demand can also be delivered at weekends.
The course covers the following topics
- Understand what is Customer Service to Highways England and the Supply Chain
- Understand the main requirements of the Health & Safety at Work Act
- Gain an overview of Highways England’s minimum expectation for working on their strategic road network (SRN)
- Gain a basic understanding of temporary traffic management
- Be able to review fatal risks that occur when working on the SRN
- Be able to identify the essential health and wellbeing points to consider in the workplace
- Be able to identify and describe main environmental issues found on sites
- State the impact upon themselves, their lives and their families and friends of a serious accident at work
- Be able to identify examples of poor behaviour on a works site
- Be able to describe how health and safety knowledge and good working practice can improve behaviour on a works site
There is a multiple chose test paper at the end of the course requiring a 75% pass rate to enable the candidate to be certificated and uploaded to the national database, validating the passport.