Funding for Training
FaCT are approved by the Education & Skills Funding Agency in England to deliver funded training provision. FaCT has a great track record of securing different funding contractors for the delivery of Level 2 & 3 diplomas in fencing and the fencing apprenticeship programme. Funding has also been secured to train unemployed people to help them enter into work.
These funding programmes regularly change so contact FaCT’s head office to see if there is funding currently available to meet your requirements. If funding is not currently available FaCT will still be able to offer you the most cost-effective solution to meet your training and development needs.
CURRENT FUNDING PROVISION 2019 20
Fencing apprenticeship – this funded programme enables all age learners to learn and develop their skills, gain the level 2 diploma in fencing and a level 2 certificate in the principles of fencing. They also receive between 5 and 10 days of classroom training resulting in certificates in health & safety, manual handling, abrasive wheels, safe use of power tools, cable avoidance and CAT. They will also be trained and provided with the CITB health & safety test. This all results in the learner gaining the Blue FISS CSCS skills card.
Funding to Gain a Diploma L2 in Fencing
FaCT has been very successful in securing a funding package t help reduce the cost to gain the level 2 Diploma and the Blue FISS/CSCS installers card.
This package includes the
- Level 2 Diploma in Fencing, registration, assessments and certification
- Health & Safety Awareness Course
- CITB Health, Safety and Environmental touch screen test
- Cable Avoidance and using a CAT & Genny
- Manual Handling
- Safe use of Power Tools
- Abrasive Wheels
- Emergency First Aid
- All resulting in the Blue Fence Installer FISS CSCS card
The programme is delivered quickly and effectively with 1 weeks of residential training at your training academy in Birmingham, followed by 2 or 3 visits to the learner. This should all be completed with two months. You will then receive your card and seven certificates, ready and trained to work on most UK sites.
£2000 worth of training for just £750, saving £1250 and completed quickly and efficiently.
Call FaCT now on 0121 476 4731 to secure your place before the funding has all gone.
Awaiting final Approval
Unemployed training – New for 2019 – 20 a fully funded five-week training programme, that gives the learner a full introduction to the construct and fencing industries. This programme provides a combination of practical and classroom training including
- Health & Safety
- Safe use of Power tools
- Location of services,
- Abrasive wheels
- Manual handling,
- First aid,
- Measuring and marking out
- Excavations and foundations
- Fence installation.
- Also receive intensive health & safety training, resulting in the level 1 award in health and safety in the construction environment and the CITB operatives test, enabling them to hold the Green CSCS labourers card.
- This programme also includes employment rights and responsibility, British values, job searching, applications, interviews and CV writing.
In addition to that a week of work experience will be organised and a guarantee of a job interview at the end of the programme.
For more information call FaCT on 0121 476 473 or enquire online