CRO CARD REPLACEMENT – THE SOLUTION
As of October 2017, if you hold a CRO (Construction Related Occupation) card you have been unable to renew. The new rules require you to upgrade to a Blue FISS CSCS card which in turn requires a formal qualification. We’ve come up with a programme that will be the solution to your CRO card replacement woes!
The rules are simple; No Qualification = No Card!
The previous route to achieve the Blue FISS CSCS card was time consuming and costly. So we created a programme that fast tracks you and that uses our access to funding to reduce the cost!
The course is suitable for you if you are a gate installer who requires a Blue FISS CSCS card to replace your existing CRO card. It will result in you achieving a Level 2 Diploma. You will also gain the relevant Health and Safety qualification if required.
There will usually be just one-day of classroom learning alongside 1-2 site visits. This course has reduced the time period from 6-9 months to just 2 months!
The funding we have available for you can reduce the cost by £500, £750 or £950!
We have open course dates at our venues or for bookings of 10+ learners we can come to you.
- Enrolment onto the qualification (and funding if appropriate).
- Completion of the qualifications underpinning knowledge.
- Understand the evidence requirements.
- C V, showing experience of gate installation.
- Managers statement.
- Written statement by candidate detailing their experience and knowledge.
- Gate manufacturer’s training certificates.
- Copies of accident forms, risk assessments and also method statements.
- CAT & Manual Handling certificates.
- Agreed action plan to complete the qualification.
- Site visit.
- Must be installing a gate, including post, using tools, locating services, and working safely.
- Submit the evidence as detailed above.
- Final professional discussion.
Day 3 (if required)
- Health and safety training for fence installers.
- CITB operatives test.
We will prepare the portfolio for you. This will then be quality checked. Once this is approved we will apply for the Diploma certificate and the Blue FISS CSCS card.
For more details about our CRO card replacement programme get in touch on 0121 476 4731
You can also enquire here.